Legal Professional Program
Judges and attorneys are trained to ascertain the problem and implement a solution. They may often dedicate more time to their profession than to themselves or their families. This absence of balance can cause legal professionals to ignore their own problems and needs. Bradford offers services specifically designed to make acknowledgement and acceptance of a drug or alcohol problem easier so that treatment and recovery can begin.
- All patients receive a multidisciplinary assessment to determine the need for treatment.
- Medical detoxification and stabilization are provided by medical staff 24 hours a day.
- Our residential inpatient program provides a safe, protected environment for withdrawal caused by the physical and behavioral complications associated with addiction.
- Family members join the patient and learn about addiction, the role of the family in treatment, and how the entire family can recover.
- Patients are divided into small treatment groups headed by licensed counselors. Counseling is based on the 12-Step philosophy, and is provided through individual, group, and specialized sessions.
- Partial hospitalization is provided as the risk of withdrawal subsides, as physical complications improve, and as emotional crises diminish.
- Intensive outpatient treatment includes continued therapy and education on relapse prevention. Patients reside at home, and often return to work or school during the outpatient treatment process.
- Continuing care provides long-term stability through regular monitoring and connection to the 12-Step Program, which helps recovering legal professionals remain clean and sober through peer fellowship and support.
For more information or immediate confidential help, call 1-888-577-0012, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.